Friday, November 30, 2012

POST SECRETS

Have you heard of Post Secret? They invite people to anonymously contribute a secret, written on a postcard and sent to the group art project ‘Post Secrets’. The secret can be about betrayal, desire, humiliation; anything as long as it’s true and something you have not felt comfortable sharing.  

I asked friends if they could share a time when they’ve been a witness to or been aware of violence against women and felt they remained silent.

These are their secret regrets including one of my own. Written on collaged postcards that I made from recycling my October and November Marie Claire.

Thank you to those involved. And I'm sorry to the four anonymous woman who were the victims in these stories.
www.postsecretcommunity.com






No comments:

Post a Comment